Good morning, Friends and Merry Christmas! The Thursday Create with Connie and Mary challenge is on the same day as Christmas! Pretty cool!! This week we have a sketch to work with. Take a look!
This will be my last Christmas card of the year. But I had to make one for today!
My card is very simple.
- Card base is Lost Lagoon
- I cut four pieces of All is Calm designer paper and adhered them to the card base
- Cut a circle from the silver glimmer paper using the Circles framelits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the tree from Festival of Trees onto Whisper White using Pear Pizzazz ink and punch out with the Tree punch
- Stamp the pot onto Whisper White using Smoky Slate ink and cut out then adhere to the bottom of the tree and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Lost Lagoon ink and flag the end then adhere to card
- Stamp the bird onto Whisper White using Lost Lagoon ink and cut out then adhere to card
- Add three rhinestones to tree
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team did with this fabulous sketch at the Create with Connie and Mary site! I hope to see your creation! Thanks for stopping by and have a most blessed and merry Christmas! Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, silver glimmer paper, All is Calm designer paper; Ink- Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate; Accessories- Circles framelits, Tree punch, rhinestones, dimensionals