Good morning, friends! I'm here with this week's challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have a sketch! Take a look!
A little different but very fun! Those different shaped panels stumped me but they create a very unique layout! And I love that!
- Card base is Lost Lagoon
- Adhere a piece of piece of All is Calm washi tape to a piece of Lost Lagoon card stock then adhere to card front
- Cut a piece of Smoky Slate and Soft Sky the same size into the desired shape
- On the Soft Sky panel, stamp the snowflakes image from Holiday Home using Whisper White craft ink then the Santa sleigh image using Tuxedo black Momento ink then adhere the stamped panel tot he Smoky Slate panel offsetting them a bit
- Adhere the shapes to the card using dimensionals
- Stamp the house using Tuxedo black Momento ink onto a piece of Whisper White and cut out
- Add color to the house with blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Smoky Slate
- Adhere house to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment onto the card using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Add rhinestones
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see some great inspiration from the rest of the design team! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Holiday Home; Paper- Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Whisper White craft, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- All is Calm washi tape, rhinestones, dimensionals