Today's card was another that I did with my stamp club this month.
- Card base is Smoky Slate
- Stamp the border image from Choose Happiness onto the card base using Smoky Slate ink
- Flag the end of a strip of Old Olive card stock and sponge with Old Olive ink then adhere to card base
- Stamp the flower image onto a piece of Whisper White using Blackberry Bliss ink and cut out with the Circles framelits
- Use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce a circle around the flower then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More onto the card base using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Stamp the bird image onto a piece of Whisper White using Lost Lagoon ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Blackberry Bliss using itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to bird
- Add a pearl to flower center
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Choose Happiness, And Many More; Paper- Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White; Ink- Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive; Accessories- Circles framelits, itty bitty accents punch pack, Essentials paper piercing pack, pearl, sponge, dimensionals