Hello everyone! I am so excited to be back with The Stamp Review Crew blog hop! This time we are featuring great projects showcasing the Kinda Eclectic stamp set! You may have come from the blog of the talented Tanya Boser or you may have landed here on your own. Either way, you can click your way through the entire tour and see all the creations! If you get lost, just click on the icon at the top to see a list of the entire blog list.
Like I said, we are featuring the Kinda Eclectic stamp set! It was love at first sight when I saw this set! And here is what I did with it:
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Stamp the dots image from Kinda Eclectic onto the card base using Sahara Sand
- Stamp the sun image using Crushed Curry and the leaves/stem image using Mossy Meadow onto a piece of Whisper White then stamp the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge using Sahara Sand and sponge the edges of the panel using Sahara Sand ink
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More onto the stamped panel using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock and then adhere the panel to the card base with dimensionals
- Stamp both butterfly images onto a piece of Whisper White using Blackberry Bliss ink and punch out with the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches and adhere together
- Made a bow from linen thread and adhere to card then adhere butterflies over the linen thread
- Add a Crushed Curry candy dot to butterflies
Time to move on to see what the talented Ann Schach has created! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the tour!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Kinda Eclectic, Gorgeous Grunge, And Many More; Paper- Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White; Ink- Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, linen thread, Regals candy dots, sponge, dimensionals