Today's card is a fall one. I just love the pumpkins and leaves in this set! So I made a simple fall card.
- Card base is Whisper White
- On another piece of Whisper White, stamp the ferny leaves image from Fall Fest using Mossy Meadow - some were stamped without reinking
- Stamp the pumpkins onto another piece of Whisper White using Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow inks and cut out using the Fun Fall framelits
- Adhere pumpkins together then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Good Greetings using Early Espresso ink
- Use the Project Life corner rounder to round the top right hand corner
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of silver baker's twine through a basic metal button and tie and bow then adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Fall Fest, Good Greetings; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso; Accessories- Project Life corner rounder, Fun Fall framelits, silver baker's twine, basic metal button, dimensionals