Hello everyone! Wow! I can't believe that we have come to the end of the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection! At the end of each week, the designers do a blog hop! You may have arrived here from the very talented Debbie Henderson or you may have landed here on your own. Either way we are so excited that you have decided to join us!
Here is what I decided to do for this week's hop!
The Ornamental Pine stamp set is such an easy set to use and makes great Christmas cards! I love it!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp the Pine Bough image onto another piece of Crumb Cake using Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso inks
- Use the Project Life corner rounder to round the bottom left hand corner of the stamped panel
- Stamp the "snow flurries" using the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge onto the panel using Whisper White craft ink
- Wrap a piece of the Crumb Cake thick baker's twine from the Under the Tree tag a bag accessory kit twice around the panel and tie a bow then adhere the panel to the card base using dimensionals
- Cut a circle from a piece of Crumb Cake using the Circles framelits
- Stamp the sentiment from Ornamental Pine onto the circle using Early Espresso ink then sponge the edges using Whisper White craft ink and adhere to card with dimensionals
I hope you have been enjoying the Holiday Collection! Even though the Holiday Collection has ended, you can still subscribe and receive all the gorgeous ideas and the downloadable tutorials. Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to find out how! But now it's time to send you on to see what Connie has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!