Good morning, Friends! It's time for another great challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week we are being challenged with these fabulous colors!
Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey! Beautiful for a fall card!
I had fun creating this very simple clean and simple card!
- The card base is Blackberry Bliss
- Round the bottom left hand corner with the Project Life corner rounder
- Use the Project Life corner rounder to round the bottom left hand corner of a piece of Whisper White
- On the Whisper White panel, stamp the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge using Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey inks
- Stamp the greeting from For All Things using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Tie a piece of Hello Honey stitched satin ribbon around the stamped panel and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Use the Fun Fall framelits to cut the leaves from Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey card stock then sponge them with their respective inks
- Run the leaves through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain embossing folder then adhere to the card with dimensionals
There you have it! Be sure to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team at the Create with Connie and Mary site! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Gorgeous Grunge, For All Things; Paper- Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White; Ink- Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey; Accessories- Hello Honey stitched satin ribbon, Project Life corner rounder, Fun Fall framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, sponge, dimensionals