Hello everyone! I'm here with another Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a great sketch to work with!
And my card...
This card didn't quite turn out like I had pictured but it works. And I love the fall feel of it!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp the Hardwood background stamp onto the card base using Crumb Cake ink
- Tear a piece of Crumb Cake and roll the torn edge then adhere to card base
- Use the Circles framelits to cut a circle from Hello Honey and sponge the edges with Hello Honey ink
- Stamp the greeting from Good Greetings using Mossy Meadow ink then wrap a piece of linen thread around the circle several times and tie a bow
- Adhere circle to card
- Adhere two strips of Mossy Meadow to the card
- Stamp the pumpkin from Fall Fest onto a piece of Whisper White using Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow and cut out with the Fun Fall framelits then adhere to the card with dimensionals
Be sure to see more inspiration at Create with Connie and Mary! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Fall Fest, Good Greetings, Hardwood background; Paper- Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Whisper White; Ink- Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist; Accessories- Circles framelits, Fun Fall framelits, linen thread, sponge, dimensionals