Good morning, Friends! It's another Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have some pretty colors to work with!
Cherry Cobbler, Lost Lagoon and Smoky Slate. But what to do with them? Even though I wanted to use some of my fall stamps and accessories, I thought that these would work better with a Christmas theme.
This is a super simple card!
- Card base is Lost Lagoon
- Use the Tree punch to punch a tree from Whisper White and then run through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder
- Adhere a piece of All Is Calm designer paper to the back of the punched piece with dimensionals then adhere to the card so that the designer paper is adhere directly to the card base and the white piece is adhered with dimensionals
- Punch a star from silver foil paper using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to top of tree
- Stamp the greeting from Festival of Trees onto the card base using Lost Lagoon ink
- Tie a piece of white baker's twine around a folded piece of Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon and through a basic metal button then adhere to card
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other designers did with these fabulous colors! While you are there check out the details of the Holiday Edition! We are about to wrap up week 3! Great ideas for last minute gift giving! I hope you will join us!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!