For today's card I wanted to do a fall card and I am trying to use more of my washi tape. I don't want the season to go by and have full rolls of washi tape - lol!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere three pieces the Color Me Autumn washi tape to a piece of Whisper White and then adhere to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the background image from For All Things using Crushed Curry ink onto a piece of Whisper White
- Stamp the greeting using Blackberry Bliss and then adhere the panel to the card with dimensionals
- Adhere two of the wooden leaves together and then adhere to card (I used glue dots)
- Tie a bow using a double strand of linen thread and adhere to the stems of the leaves
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- For All Things; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- Wooden Leaves, linen thread, Color Me Autumn washi tape, dimensionals