Today's card was another that I did with my stamp club this month. I wanted to show them how easy it is to use this beautiful set! And I just love how Pistachio Pudding and Garden Green look together!
- Card base is Pistachio Pudding
- At the bottom of the card base, stamp the greeting from Wondrous Wreath using Garden Green ink
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the first layer of leaves using Pistachio Pudding ink then stamp the second layer using Garden Green ink and then the berries using Cherry Cobbler ink
- Adhere the Whisper White panel to a piece of Garden Green card stock and then adhere to the card base with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of silver baker's twine through a basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Super simple!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wondrous Wreath; Paper- Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green, Whisper White; Ink- Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- basic metal button, silver baker's twine, dimensionals