Today's card is one I put together last night. I have been wanting to put together some fall/Halloween cards before it's too late. I do love this little die cut ghost! I wasn't sure exactly how to use him but I kind of took a sketch I saw and made it work.
- Card base is Crushed Curry
- Use the Confetti Stars punch to punch across the top of a piece of Basic Black and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Use the fringe scissors to fringe the edge of a piece of Old Olive card stock
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More onto the Old Olive panel using Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Tie a piece of Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon around the Old Olive panel and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use the Fun Fall framelits to cut a ghost out of Whisper White then stamp the face using the image from Fall Fest with Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Adhere ghost to card (I doubled the thickness of dimensionals at the top of the ghost)
Pretty simple! And a fun Halloween card! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day! Don't forget that we are into week 2 of the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition! Lots of fun happening!! It's not to late to join and get all the wonderful benefits of being a subscriber! I hope to see you there!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Any Many More, Fall Fest; Paper- Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo Black, Momento ink; Accessories- Confetti Stars punch, Fringe scissors, Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Fun Fall framelits, dimensionals