Today's card is another that we did at stamp club this month. As I look at this picture the colors seem "off" to me. Hmmm... That's annoying because this is a really pretty card in person.
- Card base is Pear Pizzazz
- Adhere a piece of All is Calm designer paper to a piece of Whisper White and use the Tree punch to punch a tree from the panel
- Stamp the tree from Festival of Trees onto a piece of Pear Pizzazz using Garden Green ink and adhere to the back side of the cut out with dimensionals
- Adhere the panel to the card by putting dimensionals onto the backside of the panel on the Whisper White card stock only
- Punch a star from silver foil paper using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to top of tree
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Lost Lagoon ink and flag the end then adhere to card
- Thread a piece of Whisper White cotton ribbon through a basic metal button and tie a knot then adhere to card
- Add three rhinestones to card
A super simple and fun card to make! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, silver foil paper, All is Calm designer paper; Ink- Garden Green, Lost Lagoon; Accessories- Tree Punch, Whisper White cotton ribbon, itty bitty accents punch pack, basic metal button, rhinestones, dimensionals