Today's card was the first of the cards we did at stamp club. I love these pumpkins from the Fall Fest stamp set! And I love that you can make them fall pumpkins or you can make them jack-o-lanterns! Very versatile!!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Round the bottom right hand corners of the card base with the Project Life corner rounder
- Adhere a piece of Early Espresso card stock to the card base
- Round the bottom right had corner of a piece of Whisper White with the corner rounder
- Stamp the smaller pumpkin onto the Whisper White piece using Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks then stamp the greeting from And Many More above that in Early Espresso ink
- Stamp the larger pumpkin onto a piece Whisper White using Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks and cut out using the Fun Fall framelits then adhere to panel with dimensionals
- Adhere the panel to the card with dimensionals
- Tie a piece of Early Espresso baker's twine around a wooden leaf and adhere to card
Don't forget that the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition has begun! It's not too late to sign up! You will not be disappointed with all the wonderful ideas that the designers have come up with! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Fall Fest, And Many More; Paper- Whisper White, Early Espresso; Ink- Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive; Accessories- Fall Fun framelits, wooden leaves, Early Espresso baker's twine, Project Life corner rounder, dimensionals