Today is the last day of Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary! Tomorrow the winners of the blog candy will be announced and tomorrow is also the first day of the Holiday Edition! So don't miss out on the early bird pricing! I am finishing Preview Week with a super simple Christmas card! I think this one might be my Christmas card (with a few tweaks) this year!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Make a banner from a piece of Crumb Cake card stock by flagging the end
- Stamp the pine bough image from Ornamental Pine with Early Espresso and Garden Green inks onto the banner piece
- Stamp the greeting above that using Early Espresso ink
- Sponge the banner piece with Whisper White craft ink and a sponge
- Adhere a piece of Trim the Tree designer paper across the top of the banner piece
- Wrap some linen thread around the banner and tie a bow then adhere banner to card with dimensionals
That's it! Super simple and very mailable! Don't forget to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site! Connie has an adorable project to share with you! You can download the FREE tutorial and find out how to win blog candy! While you're there, sign up for the upcoming Holiday Edition! Early bird pricing ends today! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Ornamental Pine; Paper- Crumb Cake, Trim the Tree designer paper; Ink- Early Espresso, Garden Green, Whisper White craft; Accessories- linen thread, sponge, dimensionals