It's day 6 of Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary! Two more designers have been announced and are sharing their creations along with blog candy! So make sure you visit their blogs to find out how to enter to win! Since the Holiday Edition is getting ready to launch, I decided to make another Christmas card. The Festival of Trees stamp set is just so easy to use! Love the photopolymer and the matching punch! I didn't use the punch this time.
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Adhere a piece of Trim the Tree designer paper to a piece of Garden Green card stock and then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Ink up the tree from Festival of Trees using Garden Green ink and then use an old blender pen to lift the ink off the stem of the tree and color the stem with an Early Espresso marker then stamp onto a strip of Whisper White
- Flag the bottom of the Whisper White strip
- Stamp the pot image onto Whisper White using Early Espresso and cut out then adhere to bottom of stamped tree
- Stamp the greeting onto the strip using Cherry Cobbler ink then adhere banner to card with dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to top of tree
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a basic metal button and adhere to card
Super simple! Don't forget to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to sign up for the Holiday Edition! Early bird pricing ends soon! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Whisper White, Trim the Tree designer paper; Ink- Garden Green, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- rhinestone, basic metal button, linen thread, dimensionals