It is Day 3 of Preview week at Create with Connie and Mary! Today I am showing another card that uses the Festival of Trees stamp set along with the coordinating Tree punch. I have also used the All is Calm designer paper and washi tape. With products like these you can't go wrong making beautiful holiday cards and projects! So don't delay! Sign up for the Holiday Edition now!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere two pieces of All is Calm washi tape to a piece of Whisper White card stock
- Punch two trees from All is Calm designer paper using the Tree punch
- Adhere one tree flat to the panel and adhere the second tree to the panel with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Festival of Trees onto the panel with Lost Lagoon ink
- Adhere panel to the card base using dimensionals
- Thread a piece of silver baker's twine through a basic metal button and tie a knot then adhere to tree
Super simple! Check two new projects at the Create with Connie and Mary site and see who is giving away blog candy! I hope to see you during the Holiday Edition! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Whisper White, All is Calm designer paper; Ink- Lost Lagoon; Accessories- All is Calm washi tape, Tree punch, silver baker's twine, basic metal button, dimensionals