As you may know, it is Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary! Today Mary has a beautiful project to share with you including a FREE tutorial! So be sure to check out the Create with Connie and Mary site to learn how to win blog candy!! My card today shows a very wonderful set from the Holiday mini! I just love this set with matching punch! So easy to come up with fast and fabulous Christmas cards! This is a card I did for a recent swap.
- Card base is Smoky Slate
- Run a piece of Soft Sky through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder then adhere to card base
- Scallop the edge of a piece of Pear Pizzazz using the scallop edge border punch
- Stamp the greeting Festival of Trees toward the bottom of the scalloped piece using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and tie a piece of silver ribbon around the panel then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Cut a circle from Lost Lagoon using the Circles framelits and pierce a circle on the inside using the Essentials paper piercing pack then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the trees from Festival of Trees onto Whisper White using Pear Pizzazz ink and Smoky Slate then punch out with the tree punch
- Adhere one tree to the circle flat and the other with dimensionals
A quick and easy Christmas card! Don't forget to check out the Create with Connie and Mary site for all the details on the upcoming Holiday Edition 2014! Early bird pricing ends this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White; Ink- Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Tuxedo Black Momento ink; Accessories- silver ribbon, Tree punch, scallop edge border punch, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Essentials paper piercing pack, Circles framelits, dimensionals