This week is Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary! They are gearing up for the Holiday Edition! If you need some great ideas for Christmas or winter, then you need to sign up for this edition! They just announced the guest designers for this edition! So exciting! So be sure to sign up during early bird pricing! I am kicking of Preview Week with a card made from one of the wonderful stamp sets from the Holiday mini catalog! I will be using this set for my project during the edition but only those who subscribe will get to see it!
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Adhere a piece of Trim the Tree designer paper to a piece of Sahara Sand card stock then use the 1 3/4" circle punch to round the top right corner and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Make a tag from Whisper White by rounding the top with the 1 3/4" circle punch
- Stamp the snowman image from White Christmas onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color his nose, hat and scarf with Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green markers then carefully cut him out
- Adhere the snowman to the tag with a dimensional then stamp the star onto the tag using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color it in with a Daffodil Delight marker
- Adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and trip the ends then adhere to tag
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a Nordic designer button and tie it around a piece of Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon then adhere to top of tag
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition! Hope to see you there!
Card Recipe: Stamps- White Christmas; Paper- Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Trim the Tree designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight markers; Accessories- 1 3/4" circle punch, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, linen thread, Nordic designer button, dimensionals