Today's card is a super simple one. And not much stamping!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Use the circle framelits to cut two circles from Whisper White
- On the larger circle use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce an outline then adhere the smaller circle to the larger one with dimensionals
- Adhere both circles to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Good Greetings using Smoky Slate ink
- Cut two snowflakes using the die from the Snowflakes card thinlits out of Whisper White and adhere them together in the middle with a glue dot then adhere to circles with a glue dot in the middle
- Tie a piece of white baker's twine through a basic metal button and adhere to snowflake centers
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Good Greetings; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Smoky Slate; Accessories- Circles framelits, Snowflake card thinlits, Essentials paper piercing pack, white baker's twine, basic metal button, dimensionals