Today's card was inspired by the sketch from Freshly Made. And, yes, it has expired but I thought it made for a quick and easy card and that's what I needed!
- Card base is Mossy Meadow
- Use the spiral border punch to punch the edge of a piece of Crumb Cake
- Stamp the leaf image from For All Things using Crumb Cake ink onto the Crumb Cake panel then stamp the greeting using Mossy Meadow ink
- Adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the leaf image onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Blackberry Bliss ink and cut out
- Adhere leaf to card with dimensionals
- Adhere a wooden leaf to card base with glue dots
- Tie a piece of linen thread around a wooden acorn and adhere to card
We are on week 3 of the Holiday Edition at Create with Connie and Mary! I hope you are not missing out on all the fun! You can still join the party and receive all the ideas and tutorials that have been shared so far! Visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to find out how to sign up!! I hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- For All Things; Paper- Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- spiral border punch, wooden leaves, linen thread, dimensionals