Hello everyone! Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary blog hop! We have just finished up week 2 of the Holiday Edition! It has been a blast!! I hope that you are having fun with us! If you want to join in on the fun, be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see how to sign up! I am your stop after the always creative Debbie! She always has such wonderful ideas! This week my project was shared and I used the White Christmas set. So I am using it for my card on this hop!
- Card base is Crumb Cake that was run through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder
- On a piece of Crumb Cake stamp the trees image from White Christmas using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Color the trees in using the Light Crumb Cake Blendabilities
- Stamp the snow flurries using Whisper White craft ink and then sponge the edges
- Adhere a strip of designer paper from the Trim the Tree pack
- Punch a strip of Cherry Cobbler using the dotted ribbon scallop punch and adhere to the back of the panel
- Tie a piece of Whisper White cotton ribbon around panel
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Crumb Cake using Tuxedo black Momento ink and flag the end then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the bird onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Color the bird using the Light Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities and cut out then adhere to strip
Now it's time to send you on to see the beautiful creation that Connie made! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- White Christmas; Paper- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Trim the Tree designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Whisper White craft pad, Blendabilities: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- Whisper White cotton twill ribbon, dotted ribbon scallop punch, Decorative Dots embossing folder, sponge, dimensionals