Hello everyone! I hope that you are enjoying the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition! We have just finished up week 1! Wow! Amazing creations from very talented designers! And speaking of talented designers... You have just come from the very talented Debbie Henderson! She was the stop before me. By clicking on the button at the bottom of this post, you will go to the next stop and eventually make your way back here! Blog hops are so fun!!
We are showing Christmas cards during our hops and I am showing you all the last of the cards that I did with my stamp club this month. I really like this stamp set! So easy to use and makes beautiful Christmas cards!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- On another piece of Crumb Cake, stamp the pine bough image from Ornamental Pine using Garden Green and Early Espresso
- Use the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge and stamp "snow" over the pine bough with Whisper White craft ink
- Run a piece of Crumb Cake through the Big Shot using the Ovals framelits
- Sponge the inside of the oval with Whisper White craft ink and a sponge then adhere to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the pinecone image onto a piece of Soft Suede using Early Espresso ink and cut out then use the splatter image and Whisper White ink and stamp over the pinecone then adhere to card
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Crumb Cake and flag the end
- Wrap a piece of linen thread around the strip and tie a bow then adhere to card
- Add two snowflakes from the frosted sequins to the card and adhere rhinestones to the snowflake centers
Now it's time to send you to the next talented designer, Connie Babbert! Always such creative and beautiful projects! Click on the link below to go to the next stop! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Ornamental Pine, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Crumb Cake; Ink- Garden Green, Early Espresso, Whisper White craft ink; Accessories- Ovals framelits, frosted sequins, rhinestones, linen thread, sponge, dimensionals