Hello everyone! It's time for the Thursday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have a sketch to work with. Take a look!
And my card...
A fun fall card for the season!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Adhere a piece of Color Me Autumn designer paper to card base
- Cut and oval from Mossy Meadow card stock using the Oval framelits
- Stamp the Hardwood background stamp onto the oval using Mossy Meadow ink then adhere to card
- Adhere a strip of Soft Suede card stock to card
- Stamp the leafy stem image from For All Things onto a piece of Very Vanilla using Cajun Craze ink and cut out
- Stamp the leaf image from For All Things onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock using Crushed Curry ink and cut out
- Adhere the leafy stem to the back of the leaf and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Very Vanilla using Soft Suede ink and flag the end and adhere to card
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Be sure to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the design team at Create with Connie and Mary!
We are into week 3 of the Holiday Edition! Have you seen all the amazing projects that the very talented design team has created? There is still time to sign up and see all the fabulous projects that are being shared! Why join us for the fun? I hope to see you there! Find more information on subscribing at Create with Connie and Mary.