Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we are being challenged with color! Take a look at these fabulous colors!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a strip of the All is Calm designer paper to the card base (this piece has silver foil dots on the paper which is hard to see from the photo)
- Use the Project Life corner rounder to round the two right hand side corners of a piece of Lost Lagoon and then adhere to card
- Run a piece of Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the feather images from Four Feathers onto Whisper White using Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon then cut out using the Feathers framelits dies and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Petite Pairs onto a piece of Whisper White using Lost Lagoon ink and punch out using the small oval punch then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Tie a bow with a piece of silver baker's twine and adhere to card
Be sure to check out the wonderful creations from the other designers at the Create with Connie and Mary site! By the way, we are well into week 2 of the Holiday Edition!! Have you seen the fantastic projects that have been shared? Oh my!! It's not to late to sign up and see everything that has been shared! Don't miss out on all the fun! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Four Feathers, Petite Pairs; Paper- Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, All is Calm designer paper; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon; Accessories- Project Life corner rounder, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Feathers framelits, small oval punch, silver baker's twine, dimensionals