Good morning, Friends! It's time for another fabulous challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a sketch to work with. Take a look!
And my card...
I kept my card simple like the sketch and decided to do something other than Christmas.
- Card base is 8 1/2" x 4 1/4" and folded in half to make a 4 1/4" square card
- Adhere a strip of Color Me Autumn designer paper to the front of the card base
- Use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce a circle for the background
- Make a tag from Whisper White and flag the end
- Stamp the greeting from Hi There onto the tag with Mossy Meadow ink then adhere the tag to the card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of white baker's twine through a basic metal button and tie around a folded piece of Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon then adhere to the tag
- Punch a flower from Calypso Coral card stock using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a Daffodil Delight candy dot to flower center
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team did with this sketch! You will find their beautiful work at the Create with Connie and Mary site! Have you signed up for the Holiday Edition? You still can! You will get to see all the wonderful creations that have been shared! You really don't want to miss this! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Hey There; Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Color Me Autumn designer paper; Ink- Mossy Meadow; Accessories- Essentials paper piercing pack, Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon, white baker's twine, basic metal button, itty bitty accents punch pack, Brights candy dots, dimensionals