Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Baked Brown Sugar! These colors made me think of Christmas immediately and since this is Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary, I decided to make a Christmas card!
- Card base is Baked Brown Sugar
- Run a piece of Baked Brown Sugar through the Big Shot using the Circles framelits and then again using the En Pointe embossing folder
- Cut a circle from Whisper White using the Circles framelits making sure to cut a circle that is bigger than the one cut for the front
- Stamp the tree from Festival of Trees in Garden Green onto the Whisper White circle and then the dots in Cherry Cobbler
- Line up everything the way you want it laid out and then adhere the stamped panel onto the card base
- Adhere the embossed panel to the card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Baked Brown Sugar ink and flag both ends then adhere to card
- Cut a banner from a piece of Trim the Tree designer paper and adhere to card using a dimensional at the bottom
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and adhere to card
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see all the other gorgeous creations from the rest of the design team! And while you are there, don't forget to sign up for the Holiday Edition to get the early bird pricing! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White; Ink- Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, Trim the Tree designer paper; Accessories- Circles framelits, En Pointe embossing folder, linen thread, gold basic metal button, dimensionals