Today's card was one I did for my shoebox group that met last night. Remember how I had said that Wednesday was going to be my day of getting a lot of stamping done since I get out of school early? Well this was the only card I could muster up! UGH! I really hope Saturday is a better day! Anyway, I liked the way this turned out!
- Card base is Mossy Meadow
- On a piece of Crumb Cake stamp the Hardwood background stamp using Crumb Cake ink and sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink
- Stamp the first layer of leaves from Wondrous Wreath onto Whisper White using Crushed Curry ink and the second layer of leaves using Cajun Craze and then the berries using Blackberry Bliss then cut out using the coordinating framelits
- Stamp the bow onto Whisper White using Mossy Meadow ink and cut out with the coordinating framelits
- Adhere the wreath to the stamped panel with dimensionals
- Adhere the bow to the wreath using dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Really Good Greetings using Mossy Meadow ink then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Adhere a bow tied with the gold baker's twine to the wreath
- Add a Cajun Craze candy dot
At shoebox last night one of the ladies "accidentally" sponged the wreath with the Crumb Cake ink and it looked awesome!! Just another happy accident! Thanks, Molly!! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wondrous Wreath, Really Good Greetings, Hardwood background; Paper- Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Whisper White; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- gold baker's twine, Regals candy dots, sponge, dimensionals