Today's card was inspired by one I had saved in my files. I am loving these feathers! I think this set would make excellent masculine cards! I'm not sure if a guy would like the button and bow but that could be changed up!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On another piece of Whisper White adhere two strips of the Color Me Autumn washi tape
- Stamp the greeting from Really Good Greetings in Soft Suede and then adhere panel to a piece of Crushed Curry
- Adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the two feathers images from Four Feathers onto Whisper White using Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze inks then cut out using the Feathers framelits
- Adhere feathers together then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and adhere to card
Have a great weekend!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Four Feathers, Really Good Greetings; Paper- Whisper White, Crushed Curry; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede; Accessories- Color Me Autumn washi tape, gold basic metal button, linen thread, Feathers framelits, dimensionals