Today's card was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch and the color palette at Pals Paper Arts. So I pulled out the beautiful Four Feathers stamp set and got to work!
- Card base is Hello Honey
- Cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss the shape you want it and use the Feathers framelits to cut the feather shapes
- Stamp the two feather images onto Hello Honey card stock using Hello Honey ink and cut out using the Feathers framelits
- Adhere the feathers to the card base using the Blackberry Bliss panel as a placement guide
- Adhere the Blackberry Bliss panel to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Four You onto a strip of Crumb Cake using Blackberry Bliss ink and flag the end
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and where to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Four You, Four Feathers; Paper- Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake; Ink- Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- Feathers framelits, gold basic metal button, linen thread, dimensionals