Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Viva la Verve. I thought the long skinny panel would be great for using my new Holiday Home stamp set! I was also in the mood to color a bit and enjoyed using my blendabilities with this set!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dots embossing folder and adhere to card base
- Adhere a long skinny piece of Whisper White to the card using dimensionals
- Stamp the house from Holiday Home onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color in using Blendabilities: Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight
- Cut the house out using the Homemade Holiday framelits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and flag the ends then adhere to card
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Super simple! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Holiday Home; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Blendabilities: Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight; Accessories- Homemade Holiday framelits, Large Polka Dots embossing folder, linen thread, basic metal button, dimensionals