Today's card was one that Becky did in her card class last month. I hadn't played with the Work of Art set in a long time and thought I could add my twist to her layout.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dots embossing folder
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the three "swoosh" images from Work of Art using Hello Honey, Calypso Coral and Pool Party inks
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Grey ink
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Whisper White
- Tie a piece of Blushing Bride cotton ribbon around the panel and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the heart image onto a piece of Whisper White using Blushing Bride ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add three rhinestones to card
Super simple with lots of white!
Have you signed up for the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Cards "Create"tions edition? We are in our final week of cards! So many great ideas are being shared! It's not too late to join and still receive all the wonderful ideas that have been shared! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Work of Art; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Basic Grey; Accessories- Blushing Bride cotton ribbon, Large Polka Dots embossing folder, rhinestones, dimensionals