Today's card was one I did for a swap I was in recently. I love this fall set! Such pretty images!
- Card base is Soft Suede
- Stamp the leafy stem image from For All Things using Soft Suede ink
- Run a piece of Crumb Cake through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder and adhere to a piece of Soft Suede
- Run a strip of Cajun Craze through the Big Shot using the Large Scallop edgelit and adhere to back of embossed panel
- Cut a circle from Mossy Meadow card stock using the Circles framelits and cut part of it off
- Stamp the greeting on the circle using Mossy Meadow ink then adhere circle to embossed panel
- Adhere the panel to the card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the leaf onto Whisper White using Cajun Craze ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Tie a double bow using some linen thread and adhere to card
Did you check out the Create with Connie and Mary website to see if you were one of the lucky winners of a FREE subscription? Winners have been announced to head on over to claim your prize! And I want to encourage you all to sign up and see all the amazing projects that are being shared! We have just started Week 1! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- For All Things; Paper- Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze; Accessories- Woodgrain embossing folder, Large Scallop edgelit, Circles framelits, linen thread, dimensionals