Today's card is a fun one! Love the Little Buddy Birthday stamp set! Such cute images! I kept it simple and had fun coloring with my blendabilities!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Run a piece of Coastal Cabana through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dots embossing folder then adhere to card base
- Made a tag from Whisper White and round the top with the 1 3/4" circle punch and punch a hole for the ribbon
- Stamp the greeting from Little Buddy Birthday at the bottom of the tag using Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Punch a strip of Calypso Coral using the dotted ribbon scallop punch and adhere to back of tag
- Thread a piece of the Natural 5/8" Chevron ribbon through the hole and tie it together with a piece of white baker's twine
- Adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the bird image onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color in with Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral
- Cut the bird out and adhere to tag with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Little Buddy Birthday; Paper- Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana; Accessories- Large Polka Dots embossing folder, 1 3/4" circle punch, Natural 5/8" Chevron ribbon, white baker's twine, dotted ribbon scallop punch, dimensionals