Hello everyone! The Create with Connie and Mary Cards "Create"tions has come to the end of week 1. We are doing a blog hop at the end of each week to close the week out and give everyone a sneak peek of the set that we used during the week. You may have just come from Debbie's blog. She always has a beautiful project to inspire us all! For the end of week 1 we are showing you ways to use the Take-Out Boxes that are in the Holiday mini catalog. Here's what I did with mine!
I decided to cover my Take-Out Box with the Color me Autumn designer paper. I put adhesive all over my Take-Out Box and then adhered a sheet of designer paper to it. I cut off the excess designer paper. I folded on the score lines and cut on the lines that were cut (you can see these lines on the other side of the box). After the box was put together, I tied a piece of Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon around the box. Then I made the tag:
- I cut a piece of Whisper White at 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- I cut the corners at an angle and flagged the bottom
- Stamp the leaf image from For All Things onto the tag using Crushed Curry ink and then stamp the acorns onto the tag using Soft Suede ink
- Punch a hole into the tag and tie it to the box using a piece of linen thread
- Stamp the leaf image onto Whisper White using Cajun Craze ink and again using Mossy Meadow ink
- Cut out the leaves and adhere to tag with dimensionals
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and adhere to leaves
Have you signed up for the Cards "Create"tions edition? Don't delay! You won't be sorry! You can sign up today and still receive all the tutorials for the projects that have been shared! Visit Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe!
Now it's time to send you to Connie's blog! I know you will be inspired by her creation! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!