Hello everyone! It's time for the Thursday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have a color challenge! Take a look!
Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry and Basic Black. Great colors for a Halloween card but I really don't have any Halloween stamps! Yikes!! That is scary - lol! I finally did order a set but this is what I came up with instead. Take a look!
Last weekend we were in Leadville and the drive up was spectacular! The aspens were turning beautiful shades of gold, yellow, orange and red. It was stunning!! So even though I made this card before that drive, I am reminded of those beautiful aspens when I look at this card.
- Card base is Crushed Curry
- Adhere a piece of Tangerine Tango to the card base
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the background stamp from For All Things using Crushed Curry ink then stamp the sentiment on top using Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Adhere Whisper White piece to a piece of Basic Black and tie a piece of Crushed Curry chevron ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the leaf image onto Whisper White using Tangerine Tango ink and cut out
- Adhere leaf to the knot on the ribbon and anchor to card with a dimensional
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to leaf
Be sure to see all the wonderful creations at Create with Connie and Mary! The design team came up with some really fantastic creations!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- For All Things; Paper- Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink- Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Tuxedo Black Momento ink; Accessories- Crushed Curry chevron ribbon, linen thread, gold basic metal button, dimensionals