Good morning! It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a sketch for you!
I have to admit that I stared at this sketch for a long time. Yes, the strips are easy enough - washi tape, dsp, stamps... But I could figure out what to do after that! Ugh! Nothing I did seemed to look right. Everything seemed so unbalanced. Finally this came together and I was satisfied!
I hadn't used my Flower Patch stamps all that much so that's what I went with! I wanted to use some fall like colors to go with the time of year.
- Card base is Whisper White
- On another piece of Whisper White, adhere two pieces of the Color Me Autumn washi tape
- Stamp the greeting from Flower Patch onto the panel using Blackberry Bliss ink then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the main flower image onto a piece of Whisper White using Hello Honey ink and the center part using Soft Suede ink then cut out using the Flower Fair framelits
- Stamp the leaves onto a piece of Whisper White using Mossy Meadow ink and cut out using the Flower Fair framelits
- Adhere the leaves to the back of the flower then adhere flower to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to flower center
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other designers did with this sketch. Don't miss out on signing up for the Holiday Cards "Create"tions! We are ending week three and there is so much to see! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
- Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
- Edition runs August 31 - September 20
- Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
- 24/7 access
- Perfect for classes or personal cards!