Good morning, Friends! It's time for another challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we are being challenged with some very beautiful colors!
Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate are the same colors that can be found in the All Is Calm suite in the Holiday mini catalog. And while I do have that line, I decided to keep it all very simple! Take a look!
This set is just so easy to use and makes quick Christmas cards! This card would even be great for mailing as it has very simple embellishments!
- Card base is Pear Pizzazz
- Stamp the pine bough image from Ornamental Pine onto the card base using Pear Pizzazz
- Flag the end of a strip of Whisper White and stamp the greeting using Smoky Slate ink then adhere to card
- Stamp the ornament onto Whisper White using Lost Lagoon ink and cut out
- Punch a hole at the top and thread a piece of silver ribbon through and tie a knot then adhere to card with dimensionals (use a glue dot to adhere the knot to the card)
- Add a rhinestone to the ornament
Super simple! Be sure to see what the other designers did with these fabulous colors at the Create with Connie and Mary site! And while you are there, why not sign up for the Holiday Cards "Create"tions edition! Lots of great holiday inspiration is being shared! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!