Today's card started with a sketch in mind but ended up like this. And I like it! The colors just make me so happy! The colors came from the All Abloom designer paper.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of All Abloom designer paper to a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock
- Stamp the greeting from Hi There in Mossy Meadow and adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Adhere a strip of Lost Lagoon card stock
- Stamp the flower image from Beautiful Bunch onto Strawberry Slush card stock and onto Whisper White using Strawberry Slush ink and punch both out with the Fun Flower punch
- Adhere both flowers together using dimensionals and then adhere to card with glue dots (I put the dimensionals and glue dots on the middle part of my flowers so I could curl the petals up)
- Stamp the flower image again onto Whisper White using Daffodil Delight ink and cut out the flower center then adhere to flowers on card
- Add three Blushing Bride candy dots to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Beautiful Bunch, Hi There; Paper- Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Strawberry Slush, Lost Lagoon, All Abloom designer paper; Ink- Strawberry Slush, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight; Accessories- Fun Flower punch, Subtles candy dots, dimensionals