Today's card was inspired by the sketch at The Sweetest Thing.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dots embossing folder and adhere to card base
- Adhere a piece of Pumpkin Pie to the card
- Stamp the dinosaur from Little Birthday Buddy using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color with the blendabilities: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive then cut out
- Stamp the balloon image using Tuxedo Black Momento ink onto a piece of Whisper White and color with Pumpkin Pie blendabilities also stamp the greeting
- Round the top right hand corner of the piece with the Project Life corner rounder and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Adhere dinosaur with dimensionals
- Add three Old Olive candy dots to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Little Buddy Birthday; Paper- Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Blendabilities: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive; Accessories- Large Polka Dots embossing folder, Project Life corner rounder, Brights candy dots, dimensionals