Well, it's the last day of Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary. That means the Holiday Cards "Create"tions begins tomorrow!! I hope you are signed up because there will be lots of super ideas to be seen! I'm really excited about my projects! But the only way to see them is to be a subscriber to the edition! Thank you to everyone who posted a comment yesterday! You guys are awesome!! A winner will be announced tomorrow on the Create with Connie and Mary site so stay tuned and good luck to you all! Now on to the card...
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere a piece of Blackberry Bliss to the card base
- Stamp the greeting from For All Things onto a piece of Very Vanilla using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Stamp the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge onto the panel using Sahara Sand ink
- Tie a piece of Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon around the panel and adhere to a piece of Crushed Curry card stock then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Cut a piece of Color Me Autumn designer paper and flag the bottom then adhere to card
- Stamp the leaf from For All Things onto a piece of Very Vanilla using Mossy Meadow ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use a dark Rich Razzleberry blendabilities marker to color a pearl and adhere to leaf
Be sure to check out the Create with Connie and Mary website as Connie has a fabulous project to show and a downloadable tutorial! She is also giving away blog candy! Woohoo!
- Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
- Edition runs August 31 - September 20
- Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
- 24/7 access
- Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- For All Things, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Color Me Autumn designer paper; Ink- Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Blendabilities: Rich Razzleberry; Accessories- Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon, pearl, dimensionals