Good morning, Friends! As you have heard, I am a designer for the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Cards "Create"tions edition 2014! Today I am sharing a preview card along with a chance to win some blog candy!
First off, the card. I am in love with this set! Festival of Trees and a matching punch! And they come as a bundle! I paired this set with some new dsp and a new embossing folder!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Take another piece of Whisper White and use the Circles framelits to cut a circle then run through the Big Shot using the En Pointe embossing folder then adhere to the card base using dimensionals
- Use the Circles framelits to cut a circle from the All Is Calm dsp then adhere to card base inside the cut out circle
- Stamp the greeting from Festival of Trees onto a strip of Whisper White using Early Espresso ink and flag the end then adhere to the inside of the circle
- Stamp the tree using Garden Green and the circles with Cherry Cobbler ink onto a piece of Whisper White then punch out using the Tree punch
- Stamp the tree pot using Early Espresso ink onto Whisper White and cut out then adhere to bottom of tree
- Adhere tree to card
- Use the itty bitty accents punch pack to punch a star from Brushed Gold card stock and adhere to top of tree
- Thread a piece of Cherry Cobbler baker's twine through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to tree
So now for the FUN part! Let me a comment today to be entered for a chance to win blog candy - a FREE subscription to the Holiday Cards "Create"tions 2014! I would love to hear what your favorite stamp set is from the new Holiday mini catalog! I hope that you will join me and the rest of the designers for the Create with Connie and Mary Cards "Create"tions edition 2014!
- Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
- Edition runs August 31 - September 20
- Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
- 24/7 access
- Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Whisper White, All Is Calm designer paper; Ink- Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Accessories- Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, gold basic metal button, Tree punch, Circles framelits, En Pointe embossing folder, dimensionals