Today's card was another one we did at stamp club this month. I just love these colors together!!
- Card base is Pistachio Pudding
- Use the scallop edge border punch to punch the side of a piece Mossy Meadow and adhere to card
- Adhere a piece of All Abloom designer paper to card
- Stamp the hello image from Hi There onto he card base with Mossy Meadow
- Stamp the flower image from Beautiful Bunch onto a piece of Whisper White using Strawberry Slush ink and again onto a piece of Strawberry Slush using Strawberry Slush ink
- Punch both flowers out using the Fun Flower punch and adhere together using dimensionals
- Fold a piece of Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon in half and adhere to back of flowers then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower again onto Whisper White using Daffodil Delight ink and cut center out then adhere to flower
- Add a rhinestone
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Hi There, Beautiful Bunch; Paper- Pistachio Pudding, Mossy Meadow, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, All Abloom designer paper; Ink- Strawberry Slush, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight; Accessories- Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon, Fun Flower punch, scallop edge border punch, rhinestone, dimensionals