Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Clean&Simple. I really needed a simple card and this works!!
- Card base is Pistachio Pudding
- Use the scallop edge border punch to punch the side of a piece of All Abloom designer paper then adhere to a piece of Pistachio Pudding
- Tie a piece of Island Indigo 1/4" cotton ribbon around panel and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from He There onto a piece of Whisper White using Island Indigo ink
- Use the Apothecary Accents framelits to cut out the greeting and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Strawberry Slush using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Adhere a rhinestone to flower center
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Hi There!; Paper- Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, All Abloom designer paper; Ink- Island Indigo; Accessories- Island Indigo 1/4" cotton ribbon, Apothecary Accents framelits, itty bitty accents punch pack, scallop edge border punch, rhinestone, dimensionals