Today's card was inspired by one I had pinned a long time ago. It didn't turn out exactly like I'd planned but here it is!
- Card base is Naturals White
- Run a piece of Lost Lagoon through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain embossing folder and adhere to card base
- Stamp the leaf image from Choose Happiness in Pear Pizzazz onto a piece of Pear Pizzazz
- Ink up just the first part of the sentiment in Early Espresso and stamp onto Pear Pizzazz piece
- Adhere panel to a piece of Early Espresso and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use the Circles framelits to cut a circle from Naturals White
- Stamp the leaf image onto the circle using black StazOn
- Use a blender pen and inks to color the image (Hello Honey, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso)
- Adhere circle to card
- Stamp the bird image onto a piece of Naturals White using Lost Lagoon ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Rich Razzleberry using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to bird
- Add a Blushing Bride candy dot to flower center
Thanks for stopping by and for all your positive comments about my job! You all definitely made me feel special!! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Choose Happiness; Paper- Naturals White, Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry; Ink- black StazOn, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso; Accessories- Woodgrain embossing folder, Circles framelits, itty bitty accents punch pack, Subtles candy dots, blender pen, dimensionals