Today's card started out as one thing and ended up here - lol! I just got this set and the matching framelits and wanted to try them out. I think these flowers are really going to be fun!!
- Card base is Island Indigo
- Adhere a strip of All Abloom designer paper to card base
- Cut a circle from Whisper White and one from Strawberry Slush using the circles framelits
- Stamp the greeting from Flower Patch onto the Whisper White circle using Island Indigo ink then adhere to Strawberry Slush circle and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image with Daffodil Delight and the leaf image twice with Mossy Meadow ink onto Whisper White and cut out using the Flower Fair framelits
- Adhere the leaves to the back of the flower and adhere the flower to the circle with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower center onto Whisper White using Strawberry Slush ink and cut out with paper snips and adhere to flower center
- Add rhinestones to card (one is in the flower center)
Pretty easy! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flower Patch; Paper- Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, All Abloom designer paper; Ink- Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush; Accessories- Circle framelits, Flower Fair framelits, rhinestones, dimensionals