Today's card was the last of the cards for stamp club this month. I love this set!
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Stamp the flower image from Choose Happiness onto the card base with Sahara Sand ink
- Make a tag from Moonlight designer paper and flag the bottom
- Thread a piece of Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon through the hole at the top and tie a piece of silver baker's twine around the ribbon
- Adhere tag to card
- Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and cut out using the Apothecary Accents framelits
- Flag the ends of a strip of Calypso Coral card stock and adhere to the back of the sentiment then adhere to tag with dimensionals
- Stamp the woodgrain banner image onto a piece of Hello Honey using Hello Honey and cut out (you can cut out using the banners framelits but I cut this one out by hand)
- Adhere banner to tag and tuck under Calypso Coral strip
- Stamp the bird image onto Whisper White using Lost Lagoon ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
Lots of pieces to this one but it was fun!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Choose Happiness; Paper- Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Lost Lagoon, Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Sahara Sand, Hello Honey; Accessories- Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon, silver baker's twine, Apothecary Accents framelits, dimensionals