Today's card uses some new product from the upcoming Holiday mini. It's Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary! We are getting ready to launch the Holiday Cards "Create"tions 2014!! This is a three week edition and will feature holiday cards! I'm so excited! Be sure to visit Create with Connie and Mary to see Mary's preview card set and download her FREE tutorial! She is also offering blog candy! Here are my card details:
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere a piece of Mossy Meadow to the card base
- On a piece of Crumb Cake stamp the leaf images from For All Things using Cajun Craze (I stamped off once), the background image in Crushed Curry, the leafy stem image in Mossy Meadow, the greeting in Soft Suede and the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge in Crumb Cake
- Adhere stamped panel to card with dimensionals
- Thread some linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Pretty simple! Don't forget to stop by the Create with Connie and Mary site to see Mary's super cute card set and download her FREE tutorial! She is also offering blog candy so don't miss out! Here is more information about our fun Holiday Cards "Create"tions 2014 edition!
- Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
- Edition runs August 31 - September 20
- Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
- 24/7 access
- Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Card Recipe: Stamps- For All Things, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake; Ink- Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake; Accessories- linen thread, gold basic metal button, dimensionals