Today's card features a new Christmas set from the Holiday mini catalog. I love this set because it is photopolymer and it has a matching punch! Woohoo! Makes for quick cards! And I think that this piece of paper from the All Is Calm dsp pack is my very favorite! I will probably use this piece all up before any of the others and there are a lot of beautiful pieces in that pack! Here are the details:
- Card base is Soft Sky
- Run a piece of Smoky Slate through the Big Shot using the On Point embossing folder
- Wrap a piece of the Lost Lagoon taffeta ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card base
- Stamp the greeting from Festival of Trees onto a piece of the All Is Calm dsp using Lost Lagoon ink and adhere to a piece of Lost Lagoon card stock
- Cut a hill from a piece of Whisper White and adhere to dsp panel using dimensionals then adhere the panel to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the tree image from Festival of Trees using Pear Pizzazz ink onto a piece of Whisper White and punch out using the Tree punch then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of white baker's twine through a Nordic designer button and tie a bow then adhere to card
It's Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary this week and today Debbie Henderson has a super cute card set to share with you! She is also offering blog candy so be sure and stop by to check it all out and download her FREE tutorial!
- Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
- Edition runs August 31 - September 20
- Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
- 24/7 access
- Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, All Is Calm designer paper; Ink- Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon; Accessories- Lost Lagoon taffeta ribbon, Nordic designer buttons, white baker's twine, On Point embossing folder, Tree punch, dimensionals