Today's card was a copy of a card from the Stampin' Success magazine. I did change the card base color but that is all. Such a pretty and very simple card!
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Stamp the background image from For All Things in Sahara Sand onto the card base
- Stamp the leafy stem image onto the background image using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Add two strips of the Color Me Autumn washi tape
- Ink up just the 'hello' on the greeting stamp and stamp that onto the card base using Crushed Curry ink
- Stamp the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge onto the card base using Sahara Sand
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Super simple! Today over at Create with Connie and Mary, we have two more designers that are offering blog candy! Melissa and Nicole are showing the cutest cards today and have blog candy to offer you!! Be sure to stop over there and find out how you can win! While you are there be sure to sign up for the Holiday Cards "Create"tions 2014 edition! We are going to show you some great ideas for holiday cards using fabulous new product from the Holiday mini! Here are more details for you!
- Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
- Edition runs August 31 - September 20
- Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
- 24/7 access
- Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Card Recipe: Stamps- For All Things; Paper- Sahara Sand; Ink- Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry; Accessories- Color Me Autumn washi tape, linen thread, gold basic metal button